Handmade Weekender Bag - Zoila
Handmade Weekender Bag - Zoila
Looking for the perfect, durable, everyday, every trip travel bag for all your wild destinations? Look no further. Zoila is THE fun, mystery bag to get you anywhere.
ONE OF A KIND
This one of a kind, stunning, handmade from start-to-finish, sustainable leather travel bag is the perfect size for packing all you need for your long weekend get-aways, summer beach trips, yoga classes, or even just running errands, while you travel near and far. It would even make a pretty spectacular baby bag! This 'large' size is ideal for packing all your zero-waste accessories, sets of clothes, books, cosmetic bag, change of clothes, and other must have items while on on a trip, but still an easy size to carry. Plus it has multiple, adjustable straps, to wear as a luggage back, backpack, side bag, etc. A variety of pockets inside and out mean you can organize to your heart's content, and the two roomy side pockets are perfect for stashing your reusable water bottles as you go!
Made from textile treasures from Maya villages all around Guatemala, a country world famous for its intricate textiles and hand-embroidery, this bag is handmade magic. Its bold textile print comes from re-purposed traditional hand-woven huipiles, the indigenous clothes of local Maya women. Instead of throwing out these beautiful clothes, our artisan supplier gives them a second life as a one-of-a-kind hand bag!
The supplier consciously sources their leather from providers that have sustainable practices and view leather as a byproduct of the meat industry, preventing future waste, and utilizing all parts of the animal.
Extremely durable, structured body, imported hardware and heavy-weight construction. This bag will last you a lifetime.
- Handmade New in Guatemala
- Recycled Textiles, 100% Cotton
- Sustainable, genuine, full-grain leather. Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable part of the hide - 100% natural and not chemically treated. Natural leather markings are to be expected and appreciated.
- Main opening has a full Zipper Closure
- Fully Lined inside, with contrasting fabric
- Two internal pockets, and an internal zippered pocket for safe-keeping
- Four external pockets -1 open in front, 1 zippered (back), and 2 snaps (sides)
- One-of-a-kind - No two bags are ever the same
- Manufacturer does not even make this Large size anymore - it's the ONLY ONE
Made in Guatemala by Hiptipico.
Part of Hiptipico's Zero Waste Collection, which features textile treasures from indigenous villages. Hiptipico prides itself on uniqueness and authenticity. Every Hiptipico product is 100% handmade and has the human touch of the weaver and maker in each stitch. This makes our products uniquely charming and distinct from factory-made accessories. No two are exactly same and imperfections are to be expected and appreciated.
Hiptipico bags are crafted and designed by local artisans in small home workshops. These artisanal workshops are indigenous-owned and purchasing items with these vendors supports a small local business, motivates local entrepreneurial spirits and stimulates the local economy.
- Approx. Height: 14" inches
- Approx. Width: 20" inches
- Approx. Depth (bottom/side): 6" inches