The Illusion Ring by Fair Anita is aptly named, as it can be worn two different ways, to "keep things fresh". Depending on your mood, you can wear this dainty ring with the cute rounded adjustable ends up, or wear the illusion of two rings stacked together.
Stunning brass or silver-plated Illusion ring are handmade in India, by women artisans who are paid a fair living wage and support an ethical livelihood and business.
As part of the India Collection by Fair Anita, these rings support artisan woLore and Lotusmen, and survivors. Fair Anita products are ethically-made, affordable, and cute, and they've partnered with 8,000 women in 16 countries who are utilizing this resource of economic self-sufficiency to create real change around the globe. Their mission is to create a world where women feel safe, valued, and respected no matter their geography.
- Fair Trade
- Handmade by women in India
- India Collection by Fair Anita
- Brass-plated metal, nickel free or Silver-plated metal, nickel free
- Made using recycled materials
- Made from plated metals: depending on the pH of your skin, this item may tarnish
- Approx: 0.25" inches. Adjustable.